Linggo, Mayo 22, 2011

thank you for greeting me on my birthday!


my birthday celebration with my cousin and brother!
To those who sang for me..
To those who texted me..
To those who greeted me through YM..
To whose who posted comments on my Facebook page..

Thank you very much for making my day extra-special.
My birthday was indeed a celebration of God's goodness, of fellowship
and of friendship. <3

Today is a beautiful day outside. A beautiful day to celebrate another year! Yes, it is my birthday!Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday! Each greeting really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day. Thanks to internet for making remembering people's birthday and sending a greeting much easier!  I just want to say thank you for greeting me on my very special event of my life.Just wanted to say, thank you for all the birthday wishes. I was quite touched by the fact that my friends took the time to note my birthday and send me birthday wishes.I had a wonderful birthday. <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento